In 2007, Lyd Valley Riding Club moved to Leawood Equestrian Centre in Bridestowe, Devon, and this is still our club base today. Leawood provides us with fantastic facilities, an indoor 20 x 40m sand school with judges box and spectator seating and a 30 x 60m outdoor sand school.
DIRECTIONS to Leawood Equestrian Centre, Bridestowe, Devon, EX20 4ET:
- Map Ref: SX 515 887 / Multimap
- From the North: Travel on the A30 taking the Sourton Cross exit, signed Tavistock. At the T-junction, turn tight the immediately left, signposted Launceston. Remain on this road for approx. 2 miles, when a left hand turn to Bridestowe will be found. Follow the road through the village, and upon leaving the village, half way up the hill Leawood will be found on your left.
- From the South: A30 past Launceston to Sourton Cross exit. At the T-junction turn right, then right again, signposted Launceston. Directions then the same as above.
Various training and events take place at other venues throughout the region, making best use of many local facilities that are available to hire.
- Adult: £25
- Family: £25 plus £15 for each additional family member
- We ask that members help at at least one event per year
To join LVRC or for more information, please contact Anne Shrubshall (Membership Secretary) email: email@example.com/01837 658948.
You can also download the LVRC Application Form